This guide will help you prepare for life while we are out fishing.
So Things to Keep In mind;
- Things roll on a boat, please always secure Items and drinks.
- Glass is difficult to handle on a boat, please refrain from bringing any.
- Sleeping with a diesel engine running, Maybe Ear plugs?
- SeaSickness? Take your medication the night prior to the Trip. This will help the effects some receive.
- If your Tummy is upset, please over the rail, never in the cabin or head(toilet).
- At night time, buddy teams only on the back deck.
- You may venture out at night but do not cross the yellow line without someone else out there with you.
- Drinking heavily the night prior of a trip will only end badly… Trust us.
- Drinking of alcoholic beverages is allowed, but intoxication is not. Please drink Responsible.